Monday, October 5, 2009

What makes your life worth getting out of bed in the morning? Do you have a dread of what lies ahead, or does the idea of another day give your heart a leap of joy?
Are the challenges before you seemingly insurmountable, or have you gotten a plan to make a difference in your own situation or in the world?
I have been sick for two months, and it has been difficult to get out of bed in the morning. To tell you the truth, it is for the love of my son, to make his breakfast and help him start his day, that I manage to comb my hair and dress. I think he sees through it, I think I discourage him with my weakness, but I am giving it my best shot, I really am.
Now I am going to try to get more exercise. Today I will join the gym again and try to regain some physical strength.
Baby steps. I hope God will give me a job I can handle, so that once again I can feel the joy of a new day ahead, instead of just trying to make it through. I pray for strength. I think of others with much harder challenges and pray for them, also. May God give us all strength through his infinite love. Amen

No comments: